Monday 8 September 2014

Culinary Biography





My name is Jennifer Chun. I was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario Canada. I graduated with honors bachelor's of Arts degree at the University of Toronto in 2013 and I am currently attending the chef-training program at George Brown College. Recently through many different inspirations in my daily life I have desired to become a chef. I want to become a chef and work in the food service industry because I want to create wonderful delicious masterpieces and provide a wonderful guest experience with the foods I create. I have worked in the food service industry for about a year. I worked as a waitress in a Korean restaurant for a couple of months and I am currently working as a team member at Tim Hortons. My personal philosophy of cooking is to always be positive, and have an open mind to the many different types of foods around the world as well as learn many different types of techniques in cooking. By attending George Brown College's chef training program I hope to learn from the best in the business as well as the many different types of theories about food, and skills and techniques required to become a chef. In the future I hope to work as a chef in many different restaurants and hotel kitchens in addition to a food or a restaurant critic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment